Policies and terms
1.1 / Products are warranted free of charge if all of the following conditions are ensured:
- Products on the list are supported warranty from the manufacturer or distributor.
- Product has technical error, damaged by the manufacturer's fault
- Warranty period on warranty stamp and warranty card is still valid.
- Warranty stamp is intact, not patched, not removed or repaired.
- Details in the device are intact, not removed inside.
1.2 / The product is not warranted or will incur warranty fees if it falls into one of the following cases:
- Products are not on the list of warranties from the manufacturer or distributor.
- The product does not satisfy one of the warranty conditions in section 1.1
- The product is damaged by a user error, and the failure is not within the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
- In case of warranty fee incurred, our staff will fully advise customers before proceeding with warranty procedures.
1.3 / Warranty period:
- The 12-month warranty period is counted from the date of purchase or from the date of manufacture depending on the type of product specified on the warranty card.
- For products with a separate warranty period, detailed details and price announcements will be provided.
2. Warranty Application Method:
2.1 / Warranty location
- Warranty location is recorded in the warranty card with the product.
2.2 / Warranty execution time:
- In any case, the warranty period of the product depends on the policy and availability of the device as well as the replacement product. Our warranty department will notify customers in detail.
II. Payment policy
1. Payment policy provisions: The payment time and value are mutually agreed and committed to perform, provided based on the following policies:
1.1 / For available goods: 100% payment before delivery
1.2 / For order (not available): 40% payment when confirming the order and 60% when there is a notice.
2. Form of payment: Forms of payment need to adopt safety measures such as invoices, receipts or bank transfers.
2.1 / Cash: At the office of HTP Tech Co., Ltd, only accept direct payment transactions in VND.
2.2 / Bank transfer or Internet Banking:
Cty TNHH Kỹ Thuật Công Nghệ Hoàng Thiên Phát
Tài khoản số: 220 214 851 032 800 (VND)
Ngân hàng Xuất Nhập Khẩu Việt Nam– PGD Quận Gò Vấp – TPHCM
1. Regulations on scope of delivery:
Deliver goods within Pham Quoc Toan for Express delivery.
Method of calculating shipping charges: Support transportation
2. Regulations on delivery time:
2.1 / Delivery time: Delivery on weekdays from Monday to Friday (except Saturday & Sunday - Holidays, as prescribed)
2.2 / Standard delivery time:
Inner Ho Chi Minh City: Delivered in the day
Neighborhood in Ho Chi Minh City: 1-2 business days
Central Region: 3–5 working days
Northern Region: 5-7 working days
3. Regulations on delivery and receipt inspection:
- Customers must check and sign the "Delivery List" at the same time and keep the "Delivery Note" attached. according to the .
- When receiving goods from the delivery staff, customers can open the seal to check the goods: code set equipment, serial number, year of manufacture, basic accessories of the machine ...
Customer information security policy
- Customers' information when purchasing products will be kept confidential and not disclose your personal information. No disclosure to third parties is not involved without the consent of the Customer. Except for some necessary cases such as: when required by the competent authorities, in case of necessity or need to provide this information.
- Personal information collected from customers: Full name, gender, date of birth, email, address, contact phone, occupation, workplace.
1. The purpose of collecting information: is to learn and best meet the requirements for customers. We are committed to not providing information to third parties, unless the customer agrees or requests by the competent authority.
2. Scope of use of information: Personal information provided by customers may be used for the following purposes:
2.1 / Supplying goods.
2.2 / Send information to customers, take care of customers or perform transactions that customers require.
2.3 / Enhance linkages and interaction with customers
3. Time to store information:
The personal information of the customer is stored for a period of time, in order to serve the requirements given by the customer.
4. Commitment to protecting customer information:
- We are committed to protecting the personal information of customers, will make every effort and use appropriate measures to the information that customers provide us in the process of using security